Mainland Medical Center’s Women’s Center OB Clinic offers comprehensive care before, during, and after pregnancy. The Certified Nurse Practitioners and Midwives onsite, along with our board certified obstetricians can help with all your prenatal and birthing needs.
The Women’s Center OB Clinic offers mothers-to-be the following services:
- Prenatal care provided by Certified Nurse Practitioners and Midwives onsite
- Births attended by obstetricians (OB physicians)
- Total prenatal care including lab work
- Ultrasounds at Mainland Medical Center
- Education on childbirth, breastfeeding and parenting
- Gynecological care before and after pregnancy
- Medicaid registration assistance
- FREE Walk-In Pregnancy Tests during clinic hours
All Women’s Center Clinic services are available to women whether or not they plan to use Mainland Medical Center’s Maternity Services for labor, delivery, postpartum and newborn care.
The Women’s Center OB Clinic staff are here to help, including helping pregnant women get access to services and financial assistance available in the community, such as:
- Medicaid/CHIP Perinatal Assistance for Pregnant Women
- Information about OB and Pediatric physicians and community resources
For assistance with Medicaid/CHIP Perinatal Information, call (409) 938-2801.
Appointments & Scheduling
The Women’s Center Clinic is located on the Mainland Medical Center campus at 6807 Emmett F Lowry Expressway in Texas City, Texas.
For appointments, call (409) 938-2801.
Hours of Operation:
Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday 8:30am – 5:00pm
Tuesday 8:30am – 7:00pm
Find a Doctor
Looking for advanced women’s healthcare services close to home? Search our doctors and schedule your appointment online: Search & Schedule