Surgery is never routine when the patient is you or someone you love. You want a team of experienced surgeons using state-of-the art equipment. You also want people who are dedicated to making the process as safe and comfortable as possible for you and your family.
The surgical team at Mainland Medical Center is committed to doing just that – treating you like the neighbor you are. We offer a full range of inpatient and outpatient surgeries including minimally invasive techniques that allow our patients to recover quicker with less pain and scarring.
Our surgeons lead a diverse and experienced team of experts ensuring patient comfort and safety at every stage of the process – from the pre-op nurses and anesthesiologists, to the surgical nurses and technicians, all the way through to our recovery nursing team.
Here are just a few of the procedures we perform regularly at Mainland Medical Center:
- Orthopedic surgery, including total knee and hip replacements and advanced shoulder procedures.
- Spine surgery such as laminectomies and spinal fusions.
- General surgery, such as hernia repair, appendectomies and gall bladder surgery –which can all be done laparoscopically.
- Breast surgery, including lumpectomies, mastectomies and reconstructive surgery.
- Ophthalmology surgery, such as cataract removal.
- Gynecologic surgery, including hysteroscopy, endometrial thermal ablation, hysterectomies, gynecology urology and gynecology oncology
- Vascular surgery, including carotid endarterectomies, peripheral vascular bypass and placement of vascular catheters and shunts.
- Genito-urinary surgery, such as removal of kidney stones, and various bladder and prostate procedures.
Search Our Doctors
See if your surgeon has privileges and Mainland Medical Center (or find one that does). Search our doctors and schedule your appointment online: Search & Schedule