The orthopedics team at Mainland Medical Center use state-of-the-art facilities and techniques to treat disorders of the bones, joints and muscles. Our services include orthopedic surgery, non-surgical treatments and minimally invasive procedures.
Our Total Joint Replacement Program serves patients who need one or more of their joints (hip, knee, ankle or shoulder) completely replaced with an artificial joint. As a campus of Clear Lake Regional Medical Center (CLRMC), Mainland Medical Center offers a comprehensive program for those patients needing total joint replacements.
Total Joint Replacement Program
At Mainland Medical Center, our goal is to make sure your experience before, during and after joint replacement surgery is EXCELLENT. We provide a supportive, caring and healing environment where you can actively participate in the recovery process.
From education and support before, during and after surgery, Mainland Medical Center’s Total Joint Program offers a wide range of services including:
- A pre-operative education session provided by a multi-disciplinary team.
- A streamlined approach to pre-operative testing with assistance to ensure patients can find their way around the hospital with ease.
- Specially trained staff on the surgical unit.
- A Joint Replacement Navigator to provide support patients before, during and after their hospital stay.
- A newly renovated activity room for therapy as well as leisure with family and friends.
At Mainland Medical Center, our goal is to manage your pain and provide comfort during your stay. For more information, call Mainland Medical Center’s Total Joint Replacement Program’s Navigator at (409) 938-5010.
Find a Doctor
Looking for an orthopedic specialist close to home? Search our doctors and schedule your appointment online: Search & Schedule