The Women’s Center Clinic
The Women’s Center OB Clinic
6807 E.F. Lowry Expressway, Suite 305
Medical Office Building – directly next to Mainland Medical Center
Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday
8:30 a.m.- 5:00 p.m.
Tuesday 8:30 a.m.- 7:00 p.m.
Mainland Medical Center’s Women’s Center OB Clinic offers comprehensive care before, during, and after pregnancy. The Certified Nurse Practitioners/Midwives onsite and OB Physicians can help with all your prenatal and birthing needs.
The Women’s Center OB Clinic offers mothers-to-be the following services:
• Prenatal Care provided by Certified Nurse Practitioners/Midwives onsite
• Births attended by OB Physicians
• Total Prenatal Care including lab work
• Ultrasounds at Mainland Medical Center
• Education on Childbirth, Breastfeeding and Parenting
• Gynecological care before and after pregnancy
• Medicaid registration assistance
• FREE Walk-In Pregnancy Tests during clinic hours
• Medicaid/CHIP Perinatal Assistance for Pregnant Women
• Information about OB and Pediatric physicians and community resources
To set-up an appointment for assistance with Medicaid/CHIP Perinatal Information, call Sylvia at 409-938-2801.