Occupational Medicine Clinic
6801 Emmett F. Lowry Expwy
Texas City, TX 77591
Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday 8 am - 5pm
Forms and Contact Info
Our Occupational Medicine Clinic is a specialized program working with employer needs in health and wellness services for their employees.
Our program is developed in accordance with national best practices for the provision of occupational healthcare and wellness services. It is built on quality care, cost containment and good communication. Whether you have an employee injured on the job, required physicals, drug screens or other services offered by our experienced staff be aware they will be always be willing to help you.
Our client list includes many local companies; large and small as well as municipalities and state agencies.
- Specializing in Injury Care
- Comprehensive panel of physician specialists
- Expedited services to decrease time from work
- Liaison relationship with your worker’s compensation carrier or third party administrator
- Personalized Comprehensive Health risk assessments
- Fit for Duties and Pre-employment Assessments
- Drug Screening & Random Pool
- Hair Collection
- Breath Alcohol Testing
- Pulmonary Function Testing
- Respirator Fit Testing
- Audiometric Testing
If you would like to contact us, set-up a tour of the OccMEd Solutions or for us to visit your work site, please call 409-938-5665. Our OccMed Solutions team is committed to giving your employees the very best care along with giving great customer service to our employers.